Two Great Things I Got This Year!

Last 2010, the great gadget I bought for myself was a Toshiba laptop plus its other equipments like the wireless router. Not to mention the other appliances I bought for our home.

This year, two new gadgets mark my Christmas! This 2011, I bought two great things. These are the digital camera (digicam) and a Samsung Galaxy Y android phone!

Yup, I bought two of the most expensive gadgets this year! And they were both from Samsung brand!

Yes I'm a camera or a picture addict. So to satisfy my need for a picture, I bought a Samsung PL120 dual LCD or dual lens camera! It's back to back in a way that it has a back and front lens where you can take picture of yourself! I'll discuss it more on my next succeeding posts!

If I have a new digital camera, my brother on the other hand has his android phone! Yes, I bought him a Samsung Galaxy Y cellphone! This is the gift he requested from me! I will also discuss it more on a separate post!

A hi-tech hi-pixel digital camera and an android wi-fi Galaxy phone are two of the most expensive things I bought for this year! Thank you Lord for letting me have these! c",)

Comments