January 2012 - "Another New Hope and Beginning!"

Time is really so fast! Imagine, we are now on the much anticipated year - the year 2012!

Before the start of this year, many speculations and predictions came out - that the world is about to end on December of this year according to the Mayan beliefs! Do you believe on that rumor?

Well before thinking of any unusual things, let's first start to plan the year ahead! It's now January...the first month of the year! And like what I always do every month, I always lay you my monthly plans and expected feature posts!

What do you think will be our main topics here in your favorite The Rock Land for the whole month of January 2012?!

January is the month derived from the Greek god "Janus!" It means a two-way open door - one for coming and one for leaving!

This January 2012, we will look back the exit door and we will enter the entrance! It means this month, I will share with you exciting posts pertaining to the recently concluded 2011 and the newly started 2012!

I will share with you this month my yearly annual report! Yup, this is the favorite topic of most of my readers wherein I jot down and rank my top accomplishments, the exciting experiences, and the challenges I faced last 2011! Is it a win or a loose last 2011?! We'll check!

And of course in welcoming 2012, I will also share with you my plans and the things I need to pursue this year of the water dragon!

Sounds exciting isn't it?! And aside from that, expect more exciting surprises and innovations!

So join me as we embrace the start of the year, the coming of the year 2012! Have a prosperous New Year to all! c",)

Comments

Unknown said…
wow..i love your posts..happy new year..

can we link exchange on my new site?

http://www.itsmealone.info/

thanks

cat