A Night of Health and Wellness with Soyami!

Just recently, Soyami, a healthy chip snack made of soya gathered all the bloggers in one health and wellness event! The event is called “Healthy Night with Soyami.”

Different health and wellness products sponsored the said event. These are the Light Water, Vit. Boost, Face One, and even the nature advocacy group Haribon.

Each of them gave a seminar-type discussion which informs the bloggers how to keep healthy and beautiful. I love the topic about the different types of sleep and about the cell renewal! =)

Here are some of the picture-activities during the night:

The Bloggers Gathered in One Healthy Event

Marc Nelson Hosted the Event

The Three Stars of the Event

The Tourne Where It Happened!

I Am Soyami!

A Healthy Treat!

The Great Chef Made our Healthy Meal!

Sports TV Program Host Marc Nelson was the master of the ceremony. He hosted the program with fun and humor! Very cool!

The even was really a remarkable and a memorable one for me! Well, it was not only because I met someone or I received different gift packs. But because, it let me know other bloggers which expanded my network of friends! And the number of bloggers who attended the said event was really huge! I even love the foods served during that night! Hehehe...I'll feature them in my next post.

Hope to attend another similar event like this and hope to meet again the persons which leaved a mark in my heart! Hehehe...!!! c",)

Comments