The Search is On for the Worst Workstation!

This post brought to you by Contest Factory. All opinions are 100% mine.

Everyday in my previous office, I always ensure that my cubicle or workstation is so clean, smooth, fresh and neat! I always wipe it every time I came in. And best of all, I even wipe it with an alcohol to ensure it is free from germs and totally clean! 

Now here in my present company, still I practice the manner of cleaning my workstation before working! I always wipe my cubicle including my laptop to ensure the cleanliness though I'm not anymore using any alcohol or disinfectant! Yeah, I love to have a clean, neat, and fresh workstation to work with! As they say, it's better to work in a clean place to make you more productive bringing you with lots of income! But, what if your dirty workstation or cubicle brings you more money?!

Yup, that's possible! There is really a luck in the messy office you are hating on (rather you truly love to work in such office!) Right now, the search is on for the messiest, dirties, and  most pathetic working place! And it's all courtesy of the so-called Pimp My Cube! Are you ready? Well, let's start to dig the money in this dirty cube!

Pimp My Cube is searching for the worst, most pathetic and messy cubicle or office that may have bad furniture, old technology, messy, unorganized, noisy, dirty, dark and/or any other attributes that make it a bad space to work in . . .

This is a competition of the dirtiest cube entitled as Pimp My Cube Contest  wherein it encourages everyone to upload a video showing their cube/office/workspace while they explain the details about why it is horrible and why it is so important that Contest Factory come in and ‘Pimp’ their cube.

Once their video is entered, they can invite their  friends, family and coworkers to vote for the  video. Do you like to try?

You even get sweepstakes entry points for registering, voting, commenting and inviting others to register for the contest.

The grand prize of your cube being ‘pimped’ will be selected by CF judges based on various criteria including for the most votes, best (really worst) video and most compelling story.

Here is a quick video clip of the said contest. Let's  all watch this:

The contest has a total grand prize value of approximately $1200.

Prize is to update your office/workspace/cube with one of three prize packages namely:  first is a new high end computer system; second is new Desk, Chair and Decorations; and third is  New Entertainment Package with high end stereo, espresso machine etc. I love them!

Right now no has uploaded a video so the chances of winning are very good. It is easy to upload video to the site to enter from your phone or webcam. Video should be fun and witty – anything goes!! The better the story, the funnier the video – better chances of winning.

What more, a second sweepstakes prize of a $200 gift card will be awarded to the registered user chosen by random drawing at the end of the contest period.

The contest period is from 12/5/11 at 12:00PM to 1/31/12 at 12:00PM.

So what are you waiting for?! Start now visiting the PMC site, register and upload videos to enter in the contest. Once your video is approved, time now to have your friends and family vote on your own  video to enhance your chances of winning! Great! c",)

 

 

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments