February 2012 - "Spreading Love on the Love Month!"

First of all, I like to greet you all with heartwarming greetings of: "Happy Valentines Day!"

It's another month of February! As all of you know, this is another month of the hearts! A month for love, romance, inspirations, impatuations, relations, and other matters of the hearts!

Hmmm...to inline my topics to the month of love, I'll give you some love this month of February!

Of course I'll share with you topics about my personal love stories (again and again) haha! But this time, in a more symbolic way!

2011 is really a love year for me. I got many different relationships including casual, fling, official, and one nights! Hehehe...!!! I'll list them down and tell you my stories! And each of my last year's lovelife has a theme song. I'll rank them down for you! Which song do you think becomes No. 1 in my heart?!

I'll also share with you my different events and activities which made me busy within these days! And of course, expect more surprises and other other interesting topics!

So let's embrace the month of love for the meantime! Spread love...! Hug the one you love! As they always say, "make love not war!" Hehe..!!! c",)

Comments