Double R - "Rocky and Rayver!"


As I told you, this month of March here in The Rock Land will be a star-studded. I will use this month to share with you my different photos with the brightest celebrities. I wasn't able to immediately post my moments with them since I'm always busy with my career. Hopefully this March as my birthday blowout to all of you, I can share all. If not completed, maybe on the next succeeding months. :)

Let me start with you with Cristine Reyes' real-life boyfriend Rayver Cruz!

You can call us as "Double R" definitely because of our names - Rocky and Rayver! Here are our photos together:


This was during the presscon of Pokwang's movie "A Mother's Story." Ate Pokie portrayed the mother of Rayver and Xyriel Ann Manabat in the story.

The said movie is my very first attended presscon. I already shared with you my photos with Ate Pokie, Xyriel, Aaron, and Ogie Diaz in my previous posts.

What can you say about me and Rayver? Do we have a resemblance?! "Grabe, ang tangkad ni Rayver sa personal! Malaki pa sa'kin...!!!" Hehehe...

More stars on my next posts...! c",)

Comments