March 2012 - "This is My Month!"

It's another month of March! And as everyone knows, March is my month! Well, do I need to elaborate it more?

Yeah, March is my birth month! This is so special to me since I was born during the month of fire! Hmmm...is this the reason why I'm so hot?! Hahaha...!

Since this my my birthday month, I'll treat you once more with many exciting posts focusing on my self! Another up, close, and personal with the master of The Rock Land!


As my birthday treat, I will share with you some of my moments with the stars! Hayz, hope I can complete all since "sobrang dami ko na talagang nakasamang mga artista..!"

I'll share with you my star-studded life and other things you need to know about me! I will even open to you the pages of my love stories and success stories if time permits. =)

So let's embrace the month of March! Embrace me, hug me too tight, or kiss me with your kissable lips! Hehehe... Take care everyone! c",)

Comments