So Yummy Foods Made from 'Soyami!'


As promised, I will share with you the meals we had during the recently concluded "Blogger's Meet Up" courtesy of the Soyami Health Chips.

Yup, all the dishes we had during that special night were all Soyami recipes. See how these great dishes made so healthy with Soyami. Here they are:

Dishes Made with Soyami

A Soyami Meal

Healthy Dip In Chips Made with Soyami

The Healthy Beans

Mac and Cheese with Soyami and Alugbati

Soyami Chicken with Mexican Rice and Beans

Great! I'm feeling hungry now...!!! I really love these foods served to us. My favorites were the burger, the Mac Cheese, and the Dip Chips!

These foods were some of the things I couldn't forget during this said event. Of course, faces of some of the people I met during this great night were still on my mind specially the one.

Looking forward for another exciting event like this in the succeeding days. See you soon...!!! c",)

Comments

Unknown said…

Thanks so much for an amazing blog! So much work and sharing. I am truly impressed.
restaurant venkateshwar college