Featuring the Our Lady of Grace Church!

In the observance of the Holy Week or Lenten season, I will feature here in The Rock Land the church which plays an impact in my life, the Our Lady of Grace Church in Caloocan City!

Since Caloocan is my former home town, one of the churches I usually visit is the said church commonly called as the Grace Church. From grade schools until now that I'm already working, the said church is where I pray and talk to our Dear Lord regarding my wishes, giving thanks to my blessings, and asking forgiveness.

So as my Holy Week tribute, I'll feature series of posts for my beloved church. To start with, here is the main altar of the church:


Every Sunday, if I'm not busy or whenever I go to Monumento to shop, I visit this church and pray. From my childhood days up to now, I see lots of improvement in this church!

In my next post, I'll feature the saints in this church whom I always pray with! c",)

Comments