'The Avengers' Movie Date!


"The Avengers" is the first hit Hollywood movie of 2012. And this movie is another memorable movie to me!

Two weeks ago, I had a quality time watching this movie together with my ex-loveteam! Yeah, she was my College love team. And we agreed to watch that said movie together. And that movie served also as our reunion!

It was 2007 when we last saw each other. I graduated on that year while on the other hand, she was fulfilling her last year in college!


Our love story was inspired by the love team of Angel Locsin and Richard Gutierrez. In many ways, we were like them! =)

After we heard that Angel and Richard are set to be reunited in a new movie sooner this year, we didn't let ourselves left behind. Yeah, "nauna pa kami sa kanila magreunite!" Hahaha...!

We truly enjoyed watching this said movie together in a Last Full Show! So sad that I didn't brought my digicam on that time! "Sana I can share with you our photos noon at ngayon...!"

I'm looking forward to have another movie date with her...soon! c",)

Comments