The Amazing Energizer and Nuffnang Empower My Lifestyles!


Just like "The Amazing Spider Man," Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through giving me enormous source of energy!

I grew up with Energizer, the brand of a battery which I always use to fuel my favorite toys specially my superhero collection. And one of my favorite toy since I was young is a spider man! I really love to play with it! Now that I'm in the mid-20, I kept this toy as my souvenir. Energizer then continues to give me power not anymore in my favorite toys but now in the different devices like my alarm clock, remote controls, and MP3 player. With these devices, they give me power to face my everyday challenges! Energizer is truly the "Makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries!" Then and now, this brand is my partner in life. =)

The same way, Nuffnang also energizer my lifestyle! As a blogger, Nuffnang gives life to my blogs! Their ads encourage readers and viewers to visit my blog! I love the graphic animations they provide in my blogs because of their ads!

Energizer and Nuffnang were like Spider Man in any ways. Because of them, they change and empower my lifestyle! I imagine my self then like Spider Man who got power from Energizer and Nuffnang! c",)

Comments