June 2012 - "Bringing Back the Moments in School!"


The month of June is a back to school month for most of us! For some students, they hate this month since they will return in school ending their vacation fun.

Now that I'm already a successful professional and already graduated from school, the month of June for me now is an ordinary month. But of course, June is also a month of celebration for us since this is my mom's birth month. It also marks the rainy season in the country!

Back to school month is still so special to me. Without school, do you think I can reach my status now?! And this month also reminds me of my memorable school days in the past!


So for this month, expect that I can share with you some of my memorable moments in school. Probably, I can share with you some of my pictures during school days!

But of course, I will not focus more on school days stories. Rather, I will focus more on the events that made me busy within the past few days. Yeah, I have pending events which were not yet shared to all of you since I'm really really busy! Again, hopefully this month, I can share more!

So, let's embrace the month of June! And take note, we are already on the mid-year! I smell mid-year bonuses! Don't forget to treat me guys ah! Hehehe...!!! c",)

Comments