VISA Approved!

Just this morning, I applied for my VISA and it was successfully approved by the consul!

Yup, I am required to be sent outside the country (I won't disclose the country for the meantime) initially for a minimum of three months.

Below is my VISA confirmation which is an initial process for the application. Sorry, I blocked some important details for security purposes! :)



My target date of travel will be on the first week of August. And I am so excited to be in one of the world's most beautiful country!

I hope I can immediately return to the Philippines by the start of the BER months since I have lots of event lineups for the said months!

For now, I will just enjoy this great opportunity given by my beloved company! Thank you! Hope to see more international stars in that country! c",)

Comments