Enough is Enough for ISTQB Review!


Imagine these bulk of papers I'm reviewing for the ISTQB Certification exam! Yup, I read these reviewer printouts to pass the examination! And thanks God I did it!

Last Monday, September 10, 2012, we took the said certification exam in Amorosolo, Makati City. The four of us who were wearing red all passed the exam! We were all nervous before going to the examination place but suddenly turns all happy as we leaved the place!

Before I took the exam, I had a one week preparation. But it was on weekend when I had a full blast of review. I read all these printouts, study the principles stated, and answered the 500 ISTQB questions! I even got lack of time blogging because I was occupied by reviews.




I was so thankful now that I already passed one of the most difficult board exams I took. I am now waiting for our certification to be awarded on us 6 to 8 weeks from now.

Many thanks also to my company who shouldered the expenses for this international board exam. The amount of the examination worth $170 or more or less Php8,000.

Now I have the guts of training my co-workers since I am now a Certified Software Test Engineer! Great!

I kept all those reviewers in proper place. I cherished them more now that I passed the exam. Some other days, I may use them. c",)

Comments