My Meet and Greet Moment with Xian Lim for a Magazine!

Three weeks ago, I got a chance to meet Xian Lim for the third time now. It was not anymore for his movie, TV series, or presscon but for a magazine!

Yup, Xian Lim is the cover guy of the September 2012 issue of Inside Showbiz Magazine. And the magazine, the One Mega Group invited me to meet again Xian Lim. 

Well, let's check out my photo together with Xian Lim for the third time now. Below:


Meeting Again Xian Lim for the Third Time, Now for a Magazine!
Xian Embraces Me Before the Start of the Program
Xian Writes His Personal Message and Dedication to Me!
...Then He Signs My Magazine!

The event took place in the Cinema Lobby of Trinoma Mall. Xian even graced a number of fans who flocked in the event venue just to see Xian in person, sign their magazine, and have a picture together with the actor.

I even had a video together with Xian. And that is what I will share with you on my next post! c",)

Comments