Rocky and JC Tiuseco Caught in the Video!

JC Tiuseco, GMA-7's hunk actor and a product of the network's reality show "Survivor Philippines" Season 1 is one of the center of the recently concluded Cosmopolitan Bachelor's Bash. He ramped half-naked in the said sizzling show creating louder scream from the fans!

But actually before the said event, I already met JC month ago in another sizzling event. This was via another magazine's sexy event called the Stud Party courtesy of Inside Showbiz Magazine.

Check out two of my photos together with JC Tiuseco below:



But aside from the photos, I even got the chance to have JC together in one cool promotional video. This is my first video together with a star.

In the said video, JC is thanking to have me in the event at the same time inviting you to visit my top blogsite TV Series Craze.

Are you ready to watch our video?! Well, here it is:



It's a short video clip of yours truly Rocky B. and JC T. But we enjoyed each others' company. We had our talks together before and after taking our video.

More on JC, he is actually a varsity player in Ateneo De Manila University. He rose in stardom after grabbing the title of being the very first Sole Survivor of the first edition of "Survivor Philippines" in 2008. JC is actually my bet to win in the said reality show and I'm glad that he made it!

JC's previous TV series in the Kapuso station was the afternoon soap "Sisid" together with Jackie Rice.

See you next time JC in another exciting event! c",)

Comments