A Garden of Paradise!

This post brought to you by Miracle-Gro. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I love gardening! Yup, way back in childhood, I love growing different plants in our backyards. I love to see how they grow, share their beauty through their flowers, and make our lives sweet as they bear fruits!  They truly give us priceless relaxation,

Now that I'm already a young professionjal, I am dreaming to have a garden of my own. This is a garden that will drive away my stress and boredom. A garden like a paradise everyone is dreaming of! Thanks that there is a Gardeniere that will supplement our gardening needs.

The Gardeniers are hand-picked green thumbs led by master gardener, William Moss. They’re real-life gardening enthusiasts with real-world experience when it comes to growing, anything. The Gardenieres will be covering the country, inspiring us all to get out and garden, facing unique growing challenges and meeting you online, in social networks and, occasionally, right in our own neighborhoods. All to make this the most remarkable, most conversational and most enjoyable growing season ever.    

Gardenieres provides the so-called garden or plant miracles! It has various projects to offer putting our gardening pleasure to life!

(1) Miracle-Gro

One of the projects Gardeniers offer is the Potting Projects. Yup, this is the project I like most. It is because, using this project serves as feeding a pet. It allows me to feed and grow a plant just like taking care of a pet animal.  It has two types namely the Miracle-Gro® Potting Mix and the Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed®.

To distinguish the two, Miracle-Gro® Potting Mix is ideal for all kinds of container or potted plants. It feeds plants for up to 6 months with Miracle-Gro Continuous Release Plant Food. Its rich, organic materials help improve drainage and air flow.

On the other hand, Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® makes Feeding as Easy as Watering. It feeds plants through leaves and roots. It is for use with all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs. Cool! Advertisement

Here is a video clip courtesy of Gardeniers. It talks about the Greenhouse discussed by Chris Cerveny. Let's all watch this.

I love to experience gardening with the use of the topic discussed in the video since I'm a science enthusiasts!

Meanwhile, to know more about Gardeniers and to learn about its different miraculous techniques, you may 'like' Miracle-Gro Facebook page.

That's truly awesome! I want to start now my very own garden of paradise with the help of Gardeniers. Nice! c",)

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments