My Daily MRT Struggle!

Everyday, I always encounter a pool of traffic! It seems that I'm sailing everyday going to the office back and forth but not in the sea of water but in the sea of people!

Well, I wouldn't talk too much now. I'll let the pictures speak to my everyday struggle in M.R.T. Here is the heck I encounter everyday:





One Thursday morning when I had my digicam in my bag, I took the opportunity to shot photos of this drastic daily situation. I don't know where these people came from. Everyday, any hour of the day, these long lines of people or a crowd of people greeted my morning! :(

Hayz, it's not bad if this MRT pool is the only one I encounter everyday, Take note, I'm falling in line four times a day on my way to office - tricycle, bus, MRT, and fx.

Well, if I have another chance to take photos of my other means of transportation, I share it with you! Imagine this kind of heck I experience everyday...! c",)

Comments