The Zac Efron Experience!


  Zac Efron, the Hollywood A-lister hunk actor visited the Philippines on the last week of September for a vacation and for his Penshoppe endorsement.

I got a chance to see Zac in person during his exclusive Fan Conference in SM Mall of Asia Arena on a rainy night of Saturday, September 29, 2012. Many thanks to PR Asia, the publicist of Penshoppe who invited me for this once in a lifetime event.

The venue was filled by people two hours before the actual start of the event. Of course, I got a best seat allotted.

I already posted the whole story of this ultra hot FanCon in my TV Series Craze blog site so I won't anymore talk with it here. I'll just share you some of my photos. Here they are:

















It's also nice to see that I have the same outfit Zac often wears in majority of his movies or TV appearance! Cool! :)

Last year, it was the Thai heartthrob Mario Maurer who visited the country also being the endorser of this huge clothing brand. Sad that I wasn't able to see him in person. But hopefully this month during the premiere night of his movie with Erich Gonzales called "Suddenly It;s Magic."

Great job Penshoppe for bringing international actors in the country! Two thumbs up! c",)

Comments