Highlights of Our 2012 Company Halloween Trick or Treat!

I will be turning one year this November here in my new company. And as form of my anniversary tribute, I'll share with you some of the moments here in my corporate world. And one of these was the recently concluded "Halloween Trick or Treat."

In my recent post, I've shared with you the four motifs of the "Decorate Your Area" contest where our team got the second prize. Now, I'll share with you some of the significant photos.

Here are some:

The Chocolate Factory Team

The Cupcake Display

Cute Little Cupcakes

With Russell and Willie Wonca

Our Area, The Team of Chocolate Factory

The Pixar Team!

The Area of the Pixar

The Pirate and Our Willie Wonca

Russell, The Pirate, mand Willie Wonca - The Major Characters of the Event

Where is the Treasure?

Our Very Own Chocolate Fountain for the Kids

Thriller in the Cemetery Area

Picture Taking with Willie Wonca

We Love the Chocolate!

Russell and Willie Wonca

Our Area!

A Cadaver Adds Terror in the Other Team's Area!

The Big, Big, Big Mushroom We Had Created!

These were just some of the shots from my camera. On my next post, I'll share with you more pictures including me in this said wacky event! (RCB)

Comments