How It Feels Like 'Aswang!'

We are currently on the so-called "Season of Horror and Terror" as we are celebrating the Halloween, All Saints Day, and All Souls Day. Different horror stories were currently airing on the different TV stations, topics and themes of the different parties, and features on the different movies.     
Now inline with the season, I will also share with you one of my horror-theme portraits! 

Do you believe in the Filipino folklore "Aswang"?! Or do you already encountered in real-life these human-eating creatures of the dark?! How does it feel being an "Aswang" imagining yourself being one of them?!  

Well, let me share with you my "Aswang" moments together with the "Aswang" guy who turned me wild just like him: 





He made me thirst for a human flesh! He turned me salivating to eat the inner organs of a human being!

I got my best shots with an Aswang guy during the Premiere Night of "Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles."  The setup of the SM Megamall Cinema 9 depicted a 'pugad ng mga aswang' place! Dried leaves, bloody human organs, and Aswangs surrounded the venue! And I got one of the best Aswang guy to shot!     

"Ang Sarap Magpa-Aswang," my recent status I had posted in my Facebook account identifying one of these photos! :) How do you love our photos?! Happy Halloween Everyone!(RCB)     

Comments