My ISTQB Certification!


 November 21, 2012 - Yes, it's exactly one year now since I had my first day here in my new office. I am now celebrating my one year anniversary! 

Since November is my anniversary month, I've started to share with you some of my company stories. The latest was during our Halloween Trick or Treat.

One of the significant things that I have acquired here in my company is the ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualification Board) Certification. I've passed the said prestige International Board Examination for Software Engineering last September and I've received the formal certificate last month.

Two months ago, I've shared with you my passing moment as well as the reviews I had undergone. Now, let me share with you the sweet fruit of success, my actual certificate!

A Surprising Envelope Mailed in My Office

A Letter from ISTQB Containing the Details of My Certification

 And This is My Precious ISTQB Certification!
The official certificate printed in hard board was mailed in our office. I got curious when the receptionist gave it to me since there's no address outside the brown envelope. And when I opened it, smile reflected on my face!

I produced copies of my certification as well as the official letter. Then I kept the original copies inside my treasure box! :)

Now I am proud to say that I am an International Software Engineer certified! Hope I've inspired you with my quick company story! (RCB)

Comments