November 2012 - "A Month of Thanksgiving!"



We are already on the second to the last month of the year - the month of November! And before we finally conclude the year 2012 next month, let this month be the month to give thanks to all the blessings I received!

The month of November is usually commence by horror as we are celebrating the All Saints Day on the first day of the month and the All Souls Day on the second. But on the mid of November, our fellow onshore counterparts were celebrating the most important celebration of the year, the feast of  Thanksgiving!        

I will join our US friends in celebrating that special occasion. Here in Bits of Rocks, I will let this month a special month to thanks our dear Lord in all the blessings He had showered me.

 November actually marks my first year anniversary in my new company. Aside from my regular job, I even got many invites in the different prestige events. And of course, I am emerging now as one of the Top Digital Influencers! These are some of the things to thank for! :)    

And of course as I always say every start of the month, expect for unexpected surprises and featured posts!

So what are you waiting for?! Embrace the gifts and blessings that we have right now! Count on the good things we received! And give thanks to our dear Lord! Enjoy! (RCB)

Comments