Rocky and Dingdong Dantes on the Red Carpet Premiere Night!



For the third time around, I met the Kapuso hunk actor Dingdong Dantes. This is during the red carpet premiere night of his blockbuster movie "Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles." Dingdong is also one of the producer of the said film!

I first met Dingdong in the GMA Network center during the first gala night of "Protege: The Battle for the Big Artista Break." We had our picture taking during commercial breaks.

My second meeting with Dong was during the final battle of "Protege." We didn't had a chance to have our photos together since we're both busy dealing with the final six (but I got lots of photos with the finalist then!)

Right after the final battle of the said artista reality search of GMA-7, on the night of Monday, we met once again now for the third time! And after the screening, we posed for pictorials!

I also have my photos together with Dong's real-life girlfriend, Marian Rivera. She was also there in the red carpet to support her hubby! I'll share our photos on my next post!

These were another great photos with the brightest stars!  Dong-Aki rocks! (RCB)

Comments