Aki in Wonderland!



It seems like I'm the male version of "Dora: The Explorer" during our recently concluded 2012 Company Halloween Trick or Treat as I traveled in different parts of the fantasy world!

Well, here is my third post for the annual event in each company. I took photos in different areas in our company which was dressed in fantastic look!

Here I went! Come and join me as I travel in different colorful places meeting three different characters! 

 Giving You Bag of Goodies!

Me with Willie Wonca

Me and Russell


Me with The Pirate

 A Cute Little House in Pixar

Visiting a Haunted Cemetery

 Am I Got Frightened with Him?!

Come and Taste My Mallows!

 Do You Want Some?

 Rocky and Russell

Rocky and Willie Wonca

 I Love the Big Lollipop of Willie!

 Willie in Wonderland!

 On the Terror Tree!
How do you love our trip?! Do you like our travel around the wonderland?! Well, join me again in our next fantastic travel! Cool! (RCB)

Comments