Aljur Abrenica Tells Something About the 'Coffee Prince!'


For the second time around, I got a chance to talk and mingle with the Kapuso hunk actor Aljur Abrenica during the 26TH PMPC Star Awards for TV. I first met Aljur in GMA-7 network months ago.

In our second meeting, he shared something about his character in the recently concluded "Coffee Prince," the Philippine adaptation of the hit Koreanovela. In that time, his TV series with his onscreen partner Kris Bernal was already in its last week.   

Here is my video together with Aljur. Let's watch this:



Aljur performed a special dance number during the awards night together with the other young actors namely Mark Herras, Gab Valenciano, and Rodjun Cruz.  

Aljur even promoted my websites before the end of our conversion.

In my previous post, I already shared with you my video and photos with Aljur's younger brother Vin Abrenica during his "Artista Academy" days! Nice meeting the two Abrenica brothers! (RCB)

Comments