December 2012 - "My Year-End Special!"




Time is really so fast! Imagine, we are now on the last month of the year, the month of December.

The year 2012 is a very busy year for me. It opens different opportunities for me not only in my field of work in IT but also in my other career as a blogger.  

There are so many things to thank for this year of 2012. Blessings were pouring like rain. But of course, different challenges and conflicts were also on my way. So for this month of December, allow me to share with you some of the things to look back and to learn from in the past one year.

As I always do every end of the year, I will once more share with you my list of accomplishments for the year that was. And of course, I will also post my plan list for the coming year, the exciting 2013. That is why I called the December 2012 edition of Bits of Rocks as my "Year-End Special!" Join me as I toast for success and leave all the bad vibes behind! (RCB)

Comments