Keeping Our Pets Safe This New Year's Eve!



Pets were like human, they can feel the stress specially in the noisy times like this! Yes, pets can be traumatic when they hear noise and loud sounds from fire crackers.

I witnessed myself how my cute pet cat Macmac becomes so traumatic this night. Since many were now blasting firecrackers and making noise, I can feel his stress! He hides inside a small place like under my bed or in-between my cabinets or laptop table. He's so tame and too slow to move. He didn't even eat! He's so quiet and never even make 'meow!; I can feel his heart beating faster!    

In times like this, we should take good care of our pets. Calm them. Let's put them in a place where less noise were heard. Comfort them!  



In our case, we comfort Macmac! My brother sleeps beside him! We put him beside our soft pillow. Macmac is currently sleeping sound right now!

In making noise, let's also consider our pets! Now that we have our own pet Macmac, we are sympathizing them. We're concern about their feelings!

Pets are also friends and companions! Let's keep them! Let's take good care of them!   
 Happy New Year Everyone! (RCB)     

Comments