My 2012 Company Christmas Party Attire - Black and White Masquerade Ball Theme!

Once again, I surprised my officemates in my attire in our recently concluded 2012 Company Christmas Party with a theme of "Black and White Masquerade Ball."

On the party, I didn't only wore a mask or came in a black and white costume. Rather, I appeared with my long curly hair!     

Check out my outfit on the said prestige event of the year. Here it goes:

My 2012 Company Christmas Party Attire

A Johnny Depp / Zorro / Phantom of the Opera Inspired Costume
Many were thinking and guesting if who I was portraying on that night. Well, my outfit simply portrayed a modern Zorro or a Johnny Depp / Phantom of the Opera Hollywood inspired getup! 

The event took place Friday night of December 7, 2012 in the Seventh High Bar in the BGC High Street. 

On the Center of Attraction!

The Event Took Place in the Seventh High Club
This was actually my second time to party in Seventh High. Remember last June 2012, I was also there for the Yahoo OMG Awards presscon were I mingled with the different celebrities and personalities!

On my next post, I'll share with you more relating to our yearly Christmas party?! How do you find my look on that said night?! (RCB)

Comments