My Interview with Thai Heartthrob Mario Maurer!


Two months ago, I was able to talk and interview the Thai heartthrob Mario Maurer during the promo of his very first Filipino movie, "Suddenly It's Magic" pairing him with the young actress Erich Gonzales.  

The first time that I talked with Mario was during the Media Conference of their movie. But during that time, he was in Thailand so the interviewed was conducted via Skype. Then the second time that I talked with him was during the grand presscon of his movie where he arrived in the country to promote their movie.

Here is a portion of my interview with Mario during the said Media Conference:



Meeting this one of the hottest international stars Mario Maurer is one of the highlights of my 2012 achievement. One of the things I should thank for this year! 

Looking forward to see again Mario soon! (RCB)

Comments