Preparing Desserts for the New Year's Eve!

2013 is fast approaching! Everyone is really busy preparing for foods or collecting fireworks or firecrackers to welcome the new year's eve!

Last night, we start preparing desserts for Media Noche. And I'll let you see our messy kitchen during the dessert preparation. Here are some of the photos:

Mixing Buko Salad Delights!

Feeling Expert sa Dessert with Graham Crackers!
We already bought a roll of Ube-Macapuno Cake and ice cream for the 12 Midnight's Dessert. But of course, the Media Noche dessert seems incomplete without the famous Buko Salad and Graham Home Made Frozen Cakes!  

For the Graham, we made two flavors - the fabulous mango and the creamy buko! I've checked them in our freezer and they were all ready!

I'll update you guys with our other foods for tonight. For now, I'll go with my family to church to thank the Lord for all the blessings He gave for 2012! (RCB)

Comments