'Shake Rattle and Roll 14' and 'Sosy Problems:' A Back-To-Back Red Carpet Premiere Night!



I was able to watch and attend two of the 2012 Metro Manila Film Festival entries at the same time! Yup, the two movie entries had their red carpet premiere night at the same time last Saturday, December 21, 2012. The two movies were the Regal Films' horror entry "Shake Rattle and Roll 14: The Invasion"and the GMA Films' comedy flick "Sosy Problem."   

The red carpet both took place in SM Megamall at the same time (started at 7pm) but in two different Cinemas - "SSR 14" in Cinema 10 while "Sosy Problems" in Cinema 5

I attended first the red carpet of "SSR" and got my interviews with the lead stars. Afterwards, I went to "Sosy Problems" to watch the start of the movie proper. I took my interviews and picture-taking of the stars at the end of "Sosy Problems." Since "Sosy Problems" ended first, I still got the chance to watch the remaining episodes of "SRR" - the end of Episode 2 (The Lost Command) and whole of Episode 3 (Unwanted).

Yes, "talagang lagare" that night but it was truly a lot of fun! So fulfilling...!

On my next succeeding posts, watch out for my separate reviews for these two 2012 MMFF movies as well as my individual interviews and photos with the lead stars!

The two movies are now starting to hit the theaters nationwide! (RCB)

Comments