A Trip to Hell!

Last year, I've shared with you a post regarding my day to day MRT struggle! What's new?! Still the struggle continues and challenges risen up. I don't know where these people came from making all the sides of MRT entrance full!   

Well, if you think I'm only creating a fictional story or making excuses, think twice and put yourself in my shoes even for once! Last week while having my camera on my bag (since I'll use it in my event after work), I took some photos of a very hassle trip starting from the MRT until the bus station. 

Check these out:      








These everyday scenario truly makes me angry! My fresh look eventually turns into a haggard feel. "Kaya pagdating ko sa opis, ang init na ng ulo ko! Gudluck sa masisigawan ko!" Hehehe... 

Why did you try this trip even for one day and let me know what you feel! Big good luck! (RCB)

Comments