Food Bits: The Red and White Spaghetti!

I enjoyed different foods and dishes in the different events or presscons I have attended from the different restaurants or hotels. Before start eating, I took first photos of the foods. And I really lots of them in my camera.  

Since I'm not a food blogger, I didn't include those foods in my posts. But since those foods were really great and may caught your interest, I am now starting again my food segment! Remember years ago, I shared with you my own recipes. This time, I'll share my food events.  

Let me start with the food during my recent UNIQLO Spring Summer 2013 Launch in Venice Piazza, Mickinley Hills. We had our dinner in Tokyo Cafe. The major dishes they served was the red and white spaghetti.   

Here are the photos of the foods I've tasted: 

The Red Spaghetti

The White Spaghetti

I Love Tokyo Cafe!

Tokyo Cafe is actually a Japanese resto. They were serving Japanese foods. The Spaghetti and the piazza were in Japanese style. Actually in the red spaghetti, there are shrimps. And the taste was truly extra-ordinary!

The white spaghetti is actually their style of carbonara. There are some strands of fish in the meal making it more delicious!

The two spaghettis were served together with fried chicken, bread, and fresh ice tea! So tempting! Love it! (RCB)

Comments