It's Sam Pinto and I!

I was so blessed to meet and talk in person with the FHM sexiest woman in the world, Ms. Sam Pinto. And that was during the 2012 Yahoo! OMG Awards Night held in SM Mall of Asia Arena.

Aside from being sexy and beautiful, Sam is truly kind and friendly. She is very approachable. I love her smile. And yes, she is taller than me! Our pictures together prove: 



Sam was hailed as the FHM Sexiest Woman for two consecutive years! A product of the hit reality show "Pinoy Big Brother Double Up," Sam is also a favorite cover girl of the different magazines and endorsers of the different brands. She is still the image model of San Miguel

Right now, Sam is seen in the Kapuso fantaserye "Indio" where she is playing one of the diwatas (fairy). I was also with her during the red carpet advanced screening of the said superhero series.

See you again soon Sam! Keep up the good work! (RCB)

Comments