Kung Hei Fat Choi 2013!



The Year of the Snake finally started! The whole Chinese Community as well as majority of the people around the world are currently celebrating the Chinese New Year!

The year 2013 falls on the Year of the Water Snake based on the Chinese Zodiac. As per the Chinese experts, the color green is lucky in welcoming the year. Wearing green clothes is desirable to attract good lucks! Hmmm...that's why many of my friends and bloggers who attended our current events were wearing green shirts! But me, I wore red. 

So for this special day specially to us having a Chinese blood, consider this post as my form of celebrating the Chinese New Year! And of course, this is also my way of greeting you all a "Happy Chinese New Year!"

On my next succeeding posts, I'll share with you more exciting posts inline or related with the Chinese New Year celebration.

Many thanks to Google for providing me such cool Chinese New Year photos!

Kung Hei Fat Choi to all my dearest friends, family, pets, and lovers! Wishing you all a lucky and prosperous new year! Good luck! (RCB)

Comments