My "Kulitan" Shots with Marc Nelson!

I personally met the sports hunk Marc Nelson during the Soyami Event. Marc is the endorser of the said health chips at the same time the host of the event.

We got too many photos with him. And of course, I even got quota shots with him in the photo booth.

Marc is really so cool and fun in person! He is very active and lively the way we saw him on TV. Well, below are some proofs!

Here are my cool and wacky photos with Marc Nelson. Check these out:







Marc is still hosting the longest running sports show "Sports Unlimited." He is very athletic and sporty! He's my idol in terms of body building. That time, "hindi nagkakalayo ang katawan namin!" I need to go back to gym then.

Speaking of healthy and fitness, that is no other than Marc Nelson! You're the man! (RCB)

Comments