Happy 5TH Blog Anniversary Bits of Rocks!


Today, March 15, 2013 is the 5TH birthday of the one and only, the star of all the blogs, Bits of Rocks! 

It was 2008 the same date when this blog started. My self-titled poem called "Rocky" which I wrote in College and was published in our official Student Publication's literary folio served as my very first post here in this blog site. Well, you may check it out here in this link: Rocky

Started with a plain all black background with green font in the main title and white text font in the post body, this blog was my very first blog in the blogger's blogspot platform. It became the "Mother of All My Blogs" as from this blog emerged my other blogs with the different niche like Rhythm of the Rock, The Rock's Literary Collection, TECHkyrocky, and TV Series Craze.   

Bits of Rocks in 2009 changed name to The Rock Land then to Rock Republic in 2012 but only for a week until it return back to Bits of Rocks the same year.  This is my personal blog site which tells everything you want to know about me as well as cool and humor posts with bits of lifestyle and entertainment. Until stars and different personalities join the Bits' bandwagon!  


I'm so proud that my blog, my very first blog, this blog is standing strong and still! Being in the blogging community for 5 solid years now is really a great achievement! And I'm glad that this site even evolves!

As part of my month-long 5TH Blog Anniversary this month of March, I will share with you more exciting facts and trivia about this blog! For now, join me in greeting it:

Happy 5TH Blog Anniversary Bits of Rocks!


It's really another milestone in my part. More years to come and best wishes Bits of Rocks...!!! (RCB)

Comments