Julia Montes and Rocky in a Video!



What did Julia Montes and I have in common?! Well, both of us were celebrating our birthdays on March 19. On that same day, I have shared with you our photos together and little bit infos about the two of us!   

Aside from our photos together, I even got a chance to have Julia in a video. This was during my interview with her on the promo of their 2012 MMFF horror movie entry "The Strangers." 

In the movie, Julia played the twin sister of Enrique Gil.

Check out my video with my co- birthday celebrant Julia Montes:



Last March 19, 2013 both of us celebrated our birthdays together. Julia had her debut or 18TH birthday while yours truly had my 20+ birthday. While Julia was having her happiest birthday, me on the other hand was having my not so good birthday on the same day.

Julia is one of the celebrities I've encountered most often. See you once again Julia! Nice meeting and knowing you better! (RCB)

Comments