Video: Birthday Greetings and Message to Rocky from Aljur Abrenica!



Kapuso hunk actor Aljur Abrenica was really a part of my birthday celebration this year! I got not only one but two birthday videos from him!

I already shared with you his first kwela birthday video for me. Now, I will share with you the serious one containing his inspiring message.

Once more, here is the Machete himself, Aljur Abrenica:



It's also good to know that Aljur and I were both celebrating our birthdays on the month of March - me on the 19TH  while he on the 24TH. Hmm...I think I should also give Aljur a birthday video like this! :)

Aljur is currently seen in the GMA-7 epic series "Indio" where he is playing the character of Datu Bagandi.

Thank you so much for this Aljur! See you again soon! (RCB) 

Comments