Rocky Talks with South Border's "Aspog" Vince Alaras!



When I was in college, I really love the songs like "Rainbow," "Love of My Life," and "Ikaw Nga" from the popular RnB boyband South Borders. Those songs were somewhat part of my college love life. And I really felt inspired listening to them.    

I'm so glad that I finally met in person one Friday night the band's lead vocalist Vince Alaras in Tambayan Sa Kanto's "Acoustic Night." That was his very first gig in the resto-bar which offers an all Filipino cuisine!        

I talked with Vince via a cool video. In our conversation, he shared some interesting things about himself. According to him, he was called by his barkada as "aspog" which means "Astig na Pogi!" And from that term, they derived the name of their band.

Vince also expressed his gratitude and experience performing in Tambayan. Here is our cool video:  



This Saturday night, May 18, 2013, Vince will have his second gig in Tambayan Sa Kanto. Expect to hear once again his team revitalizing their hit love songs! And of course, watch him performing his very own rendition of the classic love songs!

Tambayan Sa Kanto's Acoustic Nights happen every Friday and Saturday from 9pm to 2am. The resto-bar is located at the GF of The Podium, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

See you again Vince this Friday! (RCB)   

Comments