Transform yourself with Schick



When I was a kid, I dreamed to be a superhero. Me and my cousins used to portray ourselves as heroes with superpowers that can save the world. We even dressed up like them wearing the curtains or bedding when our parents were not around! And yes, we avidly watched the different superhero cartoons and TV series like Batman, Spider Man, Captain America, Iron Man, X-Men, Conan, Power Rangers, Bioman, Shaider, and Superman to imitate their moves. Of all those fictional characters, my favorite is no other than, Superman!        

I wish that someday, I will be like Superman. I was amazed how he got his superpower to defeat the enemies and save the needy. I admired his strong body which functions like a steel irresistible of any harm. I grew up not only acting like Superman every playtime with my cousins and playmates but also collecting Superman memorabilia like comics, coloring books, toys, and text cards. I even cried out when my mom didn't bought me new Superman items!

Now that I'm already a young man in my mid 20s, my dream to be like Superman or any other superhero is seems to be unattainable. But as they always say, if you believe in your dream, you can achieve it. Nothing is impossible! Therefore, I'm still foreseeing myself to be like 'man of steel' even for a week!     
    
And for one week that I have the power like the 'man of steel,' I will use it based on my one week calendar schedule below: 


Day 1 (Sunday) - Before I help others or my community, I will render first my power to my own family. I will perform all the heavy tasks in our home just like a big machine therefore my mom could rest for a day free of all the household tasks!  

Day 2 (Monday) - For the meantime, I will take a 5-day leave in my office to use my given superpower. But for this day, since I already had my superpower, I will use it to finish all my office tasks and obligations in advance for one month! Therefore, I can contribute a huge advance productivity in my company increasing profits and clients' trust.

Day 3 (Tuesday) - Now its my community duty! Since I'm living in Valenzuela known as a place prolong to floods, what I will do is to cleanse the city - remove all the garbage, clean the drainage, and uplift the roads leaving no area for floods or other disasters.

Day 4 (Wednesday) - After my community, let's move to a larger one, the NCR. Since our region is the center of crimes, it's now my turn to eliminate the criminals! I will help the policemen defeat the criminals by hunting them and bringing them to jail leaving Metro Manila a state free from crimes and safe to live and work with.

Day 5 (Thursday) - If I was able to defeat the criminals on Day 4, here in Day 5, I will enter the government offices! Yes, it's time to eliminate and penalize the corrupt officials and remove them from their positions. In this case, corruptions were out of service and the money from our tax will be 100% to be used for the country and fellow Filipinos! I will also get their corrupted money and give it to the needy.

Day 6 (Friday) - Now for my second to the last day as a 'Man of Steel' I will help the needy and the beggars. Since I already got the money corrupted by the unworthy government officials, what will I do next is to distribute those money to the beggars and people on the road. I'll ensure that no more beggars or needy were begging for foods or coins by giving them not only money but also a stable job even a small business like sari-sari store.

Day 7 (Saturday) - Time to give thanks! Since I can fly high above the sky with superpowers, I will find a chance to talk with the Lord to thank Him for the power He had give me even for a week. And of course, to offer prayers for the sake of others! I'll ask Him to oversee the people and community when my superpowers were gone the next day.                               

That's my one week schedule that I will do given a chance to have a superpower like the 'Man of Steel' for a week.

Well if you want to be like Superman, know him first better - his abilities, his strengths, his power by joining the Schick’s Superman promo contest. Check this out: 


You can also click the image above for more details.

That's awesome!  Schick truly Free Your Skin  at the same time let you meet SupermanSchick. Free Your Skin. It rocks!

You may even watch out the official trailer of "Man of Steel" below:




Everyone of us can truly be a superhero no matter what if we really want to! Dream do come true if we will push through and strive for it! :) Per DTI-NCR Permit No.1843 Series of 2013. (RCB)

Comments