Dennis Trillo and Rocky: "The Lovers!"

It's truly nice to meet in person and talked with today's hottest Primetime actor Dennis Trillo now popularly known as Eric Del Mundo, "The Lover" of the current hit GMA-7's TV series, "My Husband's Lover."

Yes, these photos below were taken last year during the 2012 Yahoo! OMG Awards Night. And that was also the first time that I met and talked with Dennis!

In these photos, many said that we're truly look like twin brothers! We even shared same shade of attire. Well, check out our photos below and see it yourself: 



Are Dennis and I were meant to met since both of us were playing the character of "Lover" in a complicated relationship?! Then who between us played the role more effective?!

In this particular event, Dennis and I walked together in the purple carpet!

That was my first meeting with Dennis! I met him again in two more events which I will share in my next posts. What more, we had our video together!

Dennis and Rocky, today for this particular time can be called as "The Lovers!" Read between the lines! (RCB)

Comments