Happy Birthday John Lloyd Cruz!

Today  is June 24. And what is important in this day?! Well, today is the birthday of my mother! Celebration is in the house today!

But aside from my mother, today also is the birthday of the versatile actor John Lloyd Cruz! Well if me and Julia Montes have the same birthday which is March 19, my mother on the other hand has the same birthday with Lloydie!

I've already met, talked, and mingled with Lloydie many times now. We were together in many of his events courtesy of Star Cinema and ABS-CBN. So for his special day, let me share with you some of our photos together:




They were also said that me and Lloydie are exactly lookalike! I have also featured here in this blog the Rocky-Lloydie lookalike posts! Remember?! Glad that I already met him! :) 

By the way, Lloydie turns 30 years old now! Sorry Lloydie in revealing your age. :)

Aside from my mom and Lloydie's birthday, today, June 24 also is my friend's birthday and of course the birthday of San Juan Bautista and Manila day! So today is the 'basaan' moment in the City of San Juan and Manila. I remember in my childhood days, when we go to church with my mother and father, we got wet while riding on the jeep when the street people poured water on us! That's a tradition! 

So let me greet my mother, John Lloyd Cruz, my friend, and San Juan Bautista a Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day today guys! (RCB)

Comments