June 2013: "Sharing More Great Things"


It's already June 2013! And yes, we already reached half of the year.

The first part of the year for me is really challenging. Turns of events in my life, in my career, and in my love life is really drastic! If time permits, I'll share with you all these things.   

Now, let's talk about my feature posts for this month of June and expectations in this blog.



There are more new events lineup for me this month. Of course, I'll share them all to you. Yes, there are still lots of thing to share from the previous month. Therefore, I'll continue to post them all this June. 

For this month, expect also for new segment in this blog. We will start the so-called photo-serye featuring our thousand photos with the international heartthrob Chris Cayzer.

Expect also for the Bits of Rocks webisodes featuring my different encounters with the brightest celebrities and exciting events.

I still have pending posts regarding the different awards night I have attended in the previous months. I hope I can post them all this month of Junio.

And, I'll continue to feed your appetite with the new foods to be featured in your favorite yummy segment, Food Bits.

So are you now more excited here in Bits of Rocks this month of June?! Definitely! Expect also for more surprises as I always do! Let's start the month right! Let's continue the greatness of 2013! (RCB)  

Comments