Meeting the Girls of GLEE Becca Tobin and Melissa Benoist!


Becca Tobin and Melissa Benoist are two of the newest cast members of the hit US musical TV series GLEE. And these two gorgeous girls together with their male counterparts just recently visited the Philippines! And I'm very glad that I met and talked with them in person! :)

Becca plays the character of Kitty Wilde while Melissa takes the role of Marley Rose in the said TV series.   

Because of their popularity, the two together with the other two male casts Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist became the newest endorsers of the Coca-Cola brand Coke. They visited the country for the said endorsement as well as to greet the Pinoy fans. 
 


Glad that I got invited in the grand presscon of these new GLEE cast members one Friday afternoon, June 7, 2014 held at The Manila Peninsula Hotel in Makati City.

After the presscon, I got a chance to personally talk and mingle with them. And they were truly friendly and approachable. They love to share their experience both in the US and here in the Philippines.

On my succeeding posts, I will share with you my photos with the male Glee members Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist so stay tune! c",)

This is another celebrity moment leveling up now in the International scene! (RCB)

Comments