Rocky and the GLEE Star Jacob Artist!


 Aside from Becca Tobin and Melissa Benoist, I also met the GLEE actor  Jacob Artist. 

Jacob is also one of the new members of the fourth season of this hit US musical TV series. In the TV series, Jacob portrays Jake Puckerman, the younger half-brother of Noah Puckerman,

Aside from being an actor, this 20-year old American guy is also a singer and a dancer. Because of having a multiple talent, many fans truly admire him aside from the fact that he is really friendly and approachable in person.

Jacob is also one of the new endorsers of Coca-Cola's Coke softdrink brand. And he visited the country together with the other cast members.



Again, I was so lucky to meet, talk, and mingle with this cool guy one Friday (June 7, 2013) afternoon in The Manila Peninsula Hotel, Makati. :)

Yes, Jacob is truly kind and friendly. I like his sense of humor.  Glad that I encounter him in person.

On my next post, I'll share with you my favorite GLEE cast member. c",) Exciting! (RCB)   

Comments