An Invite for the Cadbury Dairy Milk 'Creamy Chocolate Fountain' Launch!


I received an exclusive invite to the upcoming Cadbury Dairy Milk  event dubbed as the "Creamy Chocolate Fountain"  launch happening this Friday, July 5, 2013 in one of the prestige mall.

Honestly, this is my first time to attend a Cadbury event that's why excitement fulfills my senses! Yes, Cadbury Dairy Milk  chocolate is the brand that I love the most! Why, it's because it tastes amazing! The brand is dubbed as "smooth and creamy!" This is the texture of Cadbury Dairy Milk and the pleasure that comes with eating it making it the No. 1 favorite chocolate brand in the whole world!

Here are the details of the events that I will join with:
 

Since this is my first time to attend the Cadbury Dairy Milk event, I expect a lot of things from it! First since I'm a celebrity blogger, I am expecting to see and mingle with the stars present in the event. Who do you think are the celebrities present in the event?! Well, we'll wait and see! Second, I'm expecting for fun and new games and contests that I can join in. I want also to taste the chocolate in the creamy fountain! And of course, I want to take home more new chocolate variants to given in the event! Hahaha! 

I am very much familiar with Cadbury Dairy Milk  product. I remember my childhood days eating with it together with my friends! And yes, I love to share it with the love of my life! It's so sweet eating Cadbury Dairy Milk together with your sweetheart! 


Of all the Cadbury chocolate variants, what I love and like the most is the Dairy Milk flavor. Yes, because I love the creaminess of milk embed on the chocolate! Hahaha sounds techie isn't it?! :) 

On my next post, I will share with you the three different variants of Cadbury Dairy Milk products which I received a while ago delivered in our home! Thanks so much! :) 

And of course, after the event, I will share with you my "sweet and creamy" moment attending it! So watch out for that! (RCB)

Comments