JAG Pictorial 3 - 'Sizzling with the Hunks'

JAG is a well-known clothing brand in the international market with their stylish signature jeans, cool semi-formal attires, classy casual wears, and sexy underwears. 

During the awards night of the 2013 Yahoo OMG Awards, I had my pictorial for their brand being one of their endorsers introducing their formal wear. 

JAG is also known for having their sexy hot foreign models. And I'm glad that I have them together with me in a pictorial. Check out our sizzling hot photo:


Yes, together with me were the yummy hunk foreign models of JAG you always see on JAG posters, billboards, or paper bags. On that night, I was able to mingle and pose shot with them!

While topless exposing their sexy abs and chest, yours truly is on blue semi-formal attire. The models were endorsing the underwear and jeans while yours truly on the other hand is endorsing their formal apparel. Thus, the rock and the hunks compliment the shot!

We're done with my three cool pictorials with JAG! Three photos, three themes! Which of the three photos do you like and love the most?! With the JAG models, yours truly once more leveled up in the international scene! (RCB)

Comments