Rocky and Lally: The Lover and the Wife Meet!

Finally,  I was able to talk, mingle, and interview the GMA Telebabad Primetime actress Carla Abellana during our set visit in their hit teleserye "My Husband's Lover."

In the said teleserye, Carla is playing the character of Lally, the martyr and the loving wife and mother of two who has a bisexual husband. 

In our talk, Carla willingly expressed her gratitude being part of today's controversial hit TV series. She even shared why she accepted the controversial role of Lally whom she considered as her most successful TV series project so far! I even put her situation in real life to the shoes of Lally - what if she has a gay husband in real life, what will she do?! Carla answered my tough question with humor and honestly!

Check out our photos together below:




Yeah, Carla is truly kind, friendly, and approachable in person! So great meeting her!

Now I already completed the three lead stars of "My Husband Lover"  - Dennis Trillo, Tom Rodriquez,  and Carla Abellana! Seems that I'm part of their complicated love story! LOL. (RCB)

Comments